At Rupetta academy, we are passionate about impact; we want to create value that touches and improves people’s lives.
Our Services enable you connect and access our educational content for career and personal development via recorded instruction, tutoring, and courses. Our services include but not limited to facilitating and delivering Courses and supporting materials.
We (Rupetta Academy) provide the Rupettaacademy.com website. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales registration number
For the purpose of these terms, the term “Rupetta Academy Websites” refers collectively to all Rupetta Academy Websites in all jurisdictions/locations:
Including any other website we may own or run from time to time that links through to these Conditions.
1. We legally own a wide range of intellectual property rights used in and relating to the Rupetta Academy Websites, including:
All the above-mentioned copyright ownership are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Access to our site is free of charge.
2. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is directed to the global audience and accessible to anyone in any jurisdiction that is legally allowed to use our service based on the laws of that jurisdiction. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site, you do so at your own risk.
3. You are solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
4. If You elect to access or use our services that involve payment of a fee, then you agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of, that fee and all taxes associated with such access or use. if you provide credit card information to pay for such fees then you hereby represent and warrant that you are authorized to supply such information and hereby authorize Rupetta Academy to charge your credit card on a regular basis to pay the fees as they are due.
5. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then We may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. this may include charging other payment methods on file with Us and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. we may also block your access to any of the services pending resolution of any amounts due by You to Rupetta Aademy.
6. All your use, access and other activities relating to the services must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitations, laws relating to copyright and other intellectual property use, and to privacy and personal identity. further, access to our services from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which You reside. you must agree to abide by all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
7. You need an account for most activities on our platform, including to purchase and enrol in a course or to submit a course review. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address and contact number where necessary. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password.
8. Privacy and confidentiality of your login details is your absolute responsibility. You must not disclose your password or any other piece of information that may compromise your account privacy or/and our security procedures. You are responsible for the content of any material provided using your login details. You must notify us immediately if any part of your login details is used without your permission.
9. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us with the information that we need to prove you are the owner of that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
10. You may not share your account login credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for what happens with your account and Rupetta Academy will not intervene in disputes or be liable for any dispute as a result of unauthorised shared account login credentials. You must notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting our Support Team We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
11. You must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on Rupetta Academy and use the Services. If you are younger than 18 but above the required age for consent to use online services where you live (for example, 13 in the US or 16 in Ireland), you may not set up an account, but we encourage you to invite a parent or guardian to open an account and help you enrol in courses that are appropriate for you. If you are below this age of consent to use online services, you may not create a Rupetta Academy account. If we discover that you have created an account that violates these rules, we will terminate your account.
13. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
14. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
15. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
16. We will not be liable to any user for any loss, damage, harm/injury/suffering/pain (financial, or otherwise) whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
17. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
18. If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
19. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
20. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
21. We have the right to disable any account if, in our absolute discretion, you have failed to comply with these Conditions, including if you are found to have used inappropriate or false information at any time on any Rupetta Academy Websites.
22. You acknowledge and agree that:
a. You are responsible for your Rupetta Academy account(s) you use whilst on any of the Rupetta academy Websites;
b. You shall maintain the privacy and confidentiality of your login credentials, and you shall take all necessary steps to report any suspicious activity or access to your account that compromises your account confidentiality and security;
c. You must change your password or inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or is being used, or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner;
d. You accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur at or through your Rupetta Academy Account(s) (whether authorised or not); and you shall ensure that all information that you provide to us is and remains at all times true, correct and complete.
e. You will comply and accord any necessary assistance in any investigations involving your account or activities on the Rupetta Academy websites in matters related to illegal, fraudulent, ,;or irregular incidents.
24. You must ensure that:
a. all information you provide to us is true, correct and complete. Any updates (where applicable) shall be provided to us via “edit my account” immediately; and
b. All electronic files you provide to us must be from genuine, licensed, software and are free from viruses or any other malware.
25.You cannot use a Rupetta Academy Websites:
a. For any unlawful purpose.
b. To solicit for money or personal information of any user.
c. To (physically and/or psychologically) harm, threaten, abuse, intimidate, or harass another person, including our employees, and all users.
d. Engage in any activities that invades personal privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive, inappropriate, or damaging to us or any other company within our group of companies.
e. Engage in any activities with the intent of or that may result in damaging the reputation of Rupetta Academy including through false, unfair, malicious, inaccurate negative reviews.
f. To provide false information about Rupetta Academy websites, including false reviews (positive or negative), with the intent to create a false evaluation or mislead other potential clients or our users.
g. To provide any kind of unauthorised commercial adverts, promotions, spam content, inappropriate content, and obscene content that may compromise or damage our reputation, or values, or services.
h. As a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity without our authorisation/approval.
i. In a way that affects how it is run, or/and contrary to their purpose(s);
j. In a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems.
k. To tamper with, update or change any part of the Rupetta Academy Websites.
l. use any automated means to monitor or copy the Rupetta Academy Websites or their content;
m. To interfere with or attempt to interfere with how a Rupetta Academy Website works.
26. We have the right to investigate your online activities, your online account, and any order that you place with Rupetta Academy for any suspicious, illegal or irregular activity including ‘click-fraud’ or any similar activity. You agree to provide any necessary assistance in these matters.
27. We have the right to suspend or modify all or any part of the Rupetta Academy Websites, (including any services or products that we offer on the Rupetta Academy Websites) or your access to them, at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to make any changes or to cease operation of all or any part of the Rupetta Academy Websites, their products or/and services. In doing so, we will endeavour not to diminish the value of any products or services that we offer to any material degree and shall comply with any existing contracts for products and services.
28. We may suspend or cancel your use of the Rupetta Academy Websites or your online account with Rupetta Academy or user details relating to any of the Rupetta Academy Websites if:
a. You do not adhere to these Conditions;
b. You use the Rupetta Academy Websites in a manner that is contrary to their values, mission, and purpose, including in cases deemed inappropriate or unreasonable;
c. You fail to pay the charges you owe for any products or services offered or owned by Rupetta Academy (including such products/services acquired through Rupetta Academy Websites or through another sales channel);
d. We suffer from any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control or could not be reasonably expected and which results in or causes our failure to perform any or all of our obligations under these Conditions (including, without limitation, any act of God, lightning, fire, storm, flood, earthquake, act of the public enemy, war declared or undeclared, threat of war, terrorist act, blockade, revolution, riot, insurrection, civil commotion, industrial action, public demonstration, strike, sabotage, act of vandalism or explosion); or
e. You have a Rupetta Academy Account with any Rupetta Academy Website, and a bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings are brought against you, or an administrative receiver or an administrator is appointed over any of your assets or, as a company, you go into voluntary liquidation (except for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction).
In the event of account suspension or cancellation, any outstanding payments or fees must be paid in full. Neither cancellation nor suspension relieves any business from its obligations contained in the service/product agreement with Rupetta Academy.
29. Subject to these conditions, we shall provide safe and secure Rupetta Academy Websites, free from viruses or any other malware that can harm your electronic devices. This shall not include access to third party websites attached to any business on any of Rupetta Academy websites.
30. While Rupetta Academy is committed to ensuring safe access, it is not 100% immune to unauthorised or irregular or illegal access. In the event of such an access, Rupetta Academy shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or losses.
31. Materials constitute all content and data, including but not limited to: posts, documents, links, videos, pictures, documents, links, comments, reviews, and any other uploaded content
32. All users maintain rights and ownership of their posted or emailed materials to any Rupetta Academy Websites except in the event of a copyright or patent dispute
33. Rupetta Academy holds full rights to any materials provided to or through any Rupetta Academy Websites. By providing them through Rupetta Academy websites, you freely and irrevocably grant us permission to use such materials unlimitedly, in accordance to our purpose, security and legal compliance, including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons, in any media worldwide, which may include syndicating the material to selected third party social media and networking sites.
Rupetta Academy reserves the right to disclose any relevant materials and data for purposes of security and legal compliance.
34. We have the right to:
a. Reject or refuse to post any material(s) on any Rupetta Academy Websites.
b. Remove any material from any Rupetta Academy Website; and
c. Restrict, suspend, or stop a user’s access to all or any part of any Rupetta Academy Website, at any time.
36. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any third-party material displayed on any Rupetta Academy Website. We operate on notice to take down any materials that do not comply with this Terms and Conditions of Use. If you believe that any material, including information or/and data does not comply with the requirements set out in this conditions above, please notify us immediately. We will then review the material and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
37. Please be aware of the following:
a. We are not responsible for any harm/injury/suffering/pain (financial, or otherwise) resulting from using Rupetta Academy websites.
b. All users must exercise due diligence in dealing with other users. We are not an agent for and do not give guarantees business entity or their goods, and services.
c. The Rupetta Academy Websites contain hyperlinks to websites run by companies other than Rupetta Academy Limited. We do not control, and are not responsible for, any other websites made available from or through Rupetta Academy Websites. We do not give any guarantees about their content or how they work. You access and use these sites at your own risk and will need to fully comply with this Terms and Conditions of Use that apply to those sites.
d. We do not approve or sponsor any products, services or content you access or buy through these websites.
As far as the relevant laws allow, neither we nor any other members of our group of companies, shareholders, officers, staff agents, or other organisations connected to us (collectively, ‘Rupetta Academy Personnel’) give you any guarantees that:
e. There will be no technical or IT related problems with how you use Rupetta Academy Websites.
f. The computer or server you use to log on to Rupetta Academy Websites is free of viruses or other harmful programmes.
38. You acknowledge and agree that computer and telecommunications systems are not uninterrupted or fault free and we do not make any representation or warranty in relation to such systems. You further acknowledge and agree that occasional periods of downtime for repair, maintenance and upgrading may be required and we cannot therefore guarantee uninterrupted provision of the Rupetta Academy Websites. We will take reasonable steps to minimise any such periods of interruption or non-availability.
39. You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranty and give no representation of any kind in relation to third party data and we accept no responsibility or liability for inaccuracy in or arising out of third party data.
40. Rupetta Academy shall not take responsibility or liability in anyway for death or injury or loss caused by negligence, or fraudulent misrepresentation.
41. Under no circumstances will the Rupetta Academy personnel or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the Rupetta Academy Websites be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses or damages were foreseen, foreseeable, known, or unknown):
a. loss of revenue
b. loss of actual or anticipated profits (including for loss of profits on contracts);
c. loss of anticipated savings;
d. loss of business;
e. loss of opportunity;
f. loss of goodwill;
g. loss of reputation;
h. loss of, damage to or corruption of data or software;
i. wasted expenditure; or
j. any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused (including, for the avoidance of doubt, where such loss or damage is of the type specified in Clauses 41a to 41i.
42. Under these conditions, Rupetta Academy shall not be liable for any losses suffered as a result of:
a. Using or relying on the Rupetta Academy Websites;
b. Failure/unable to use the Rupetta Academy Websites;
c. Irregular or improper functioning of the Rupetta Academy Websites, interruptions, mistake, fault, missing information, illegal virus attacks of our websites, and/or any other incidents outside of our control;
e. Goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on Rupetta Academy Websites; or
f. Any information, data, message or other material which you e-mail, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the Rupetta Academy Websites.
43. All users will at all times, and on demand, fully indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified from and against any claims or/and threats made against us as a result of non-compliance with any of any representations, warranties or obligations set out in these Conditions.
44. Failure of either party to assert its rights in relation to any breach of these conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such rights, nor will any such waiver be implied.
45. Each provision of these conditions shall be construed separately and shall be severable from these Conditions. If any provision of these conditions (or portion thereof) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remainder of these conditions will not be affected or impaired.
46. A person who is not a party to these Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the provisions of these Conditions.
47. These conditions constitute the entire agreement between Rupetta Academy and All users of Rupetta Academy Websites with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior discussions, agreement or understanding between the two parties (Rupetta Academy and All Users of Rupetta Academy Websites).
48.The laws of England and Wales primarily applies to your use of the Rupetta Academy Websites and These Conditions. We control all Rupetta Academy Websites owned by Rupetta Academy Limited. Although you can access Rupetta Academy Websites from different jurisdictions, by using the Rupetta Academy Websites you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to your access and use of Rupetta Academy Websites, and you agree to keep to these laws. We reserve the right to enforce this Terms and Conditions of Use (through judicial processes or otherwise) in the jurisdiction in which you live.
Call to enrol your Child+234 811 111 2159
© 2023 Rupetta Academy. All Rights Reserved
Rupetta Academy for kids is an innovative online and in-person learning institution that is designed to eliminate all learning barriers for kids and to ensure that kids catch up with the fast-changing learning trends.
Rupetta Academy Registered Trademark
UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP) No: 10087428.
Follow us for more.